Personal data protection
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. Therefore, we strive to provide you with the highest level of data processing security. The following description will help you understand what rules are followed regarding the occurrence of personal data.
Our company's website does not collect any personal data (e.g. name and surname, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address) except in cases where you consent to it (e.g. by completing the registration form or survey), or in permitted by regulations regarding the collection of personal data.
Pursuant to Art. 13 section 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as: GDPR), we would like to inform you that: the administrator of personal data is DRICSO,
Twarda 18 street
VAT (NIP): PL6272703598,
EIN (REGON): 241863987,
Data Protection Officer: dpodricso.com
Under the law, you have the right to obtain information about:
a) Registrar's registration data,
b) the purpose and scope of collecting and processing the Subscriber's data by the Registrar,
c) the right to access and correct your data,
d) the rights to request the cessation of data processing and the right to object to data processing under the Personal Data Protection Act.
Purpose of use
Personal data provided by you in contact, registration and survey forms are used for contact purposes, to complete an order or for other activities that result from you consciously providing us with your personal data and in most cases to contact the customer for the following purposes: commercial or marketing. Your data is used for marketing and commercial purposes only within the structure of our company and may not be transferred outside this structure without your consent.
DRICSO collects, uses and shares personal data provided by you online only for the purpose specified by you, unless disclosure of this data is necessary:
- to achieve an additional purpose directly related to the purpose for which the data was initially made available;
- to prepare, negotiate and implement a contract with you;
- for legal reasons or when required by authorized government or judicial authorities;
- to bring an indictment or defend in a court case;
- to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as intentional attacks on the company's IT systems.
Telecommunications and user data
As a result of your use of telecommunications services during visits to our website, telecommunications data (e.g. IP address) and user data (e.g. information about the beginning, end and course of each session, as well as about the telecommunications services used to obtain access), which may in some cases be linked to personal data. This data will be collected, processed and used only to the extent necessary, and always in accordance with applicable law.
Non-personal data collected automatically
When you access our websites, we may automatically (i.e. not by registering) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of browser and operating system used, domain address of the website page from which you came to our website, number of visits, average time spent on the website, pages viewed). We may use and process this data within the DRICSO structure.
Processing of customer personal data
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract concluded with DRICSO for the provision of services offered by DRICSO, in connection with which your personal data is processed, and after that period until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract for the provision of services concluded with DRICSO. However, your personal data recorded in the accounting documentation will be stored for the period indicated in applicable law, including tax regulations in the country of DRICSO's registered office.
- Subject to the restrictions resulting from the GDPR and other legal provisions, you have the right to access the content of your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer personal data, the right to object, and the right to withdraw consent at any time if the processing is based on your consent.
"Cookies" - information automatically saved on your computer
When you browse one of our websites, we may place certain data on your computer in the form of "cookies" - files that allow you to automatically recognize your computer the next time you visit. This allows you, for example, to adjust the appearance of the website to your interests or to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time. If you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your web browser to delete this type of files, block them, or warn each time about their behavior.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration, as well as against unauthorized disclosure and access, DRICSO uses technical and organizational security measures.
Links to other websites
DRICSO websites contain links to other websites. However, we are not responsible for the personal data protection practices of these websites.